Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Beginning

We can start all over - In the new beginning
We can learn, we can teach
We can share the myths the dream the prayer
The notion that we can do better
Change our lives and paths
Create a new world and
Start all over..
-Tracy Chapman

This is a new beginning for me.. i hope to learn about myself and share my dreams. I always strive to do better. Change my life, my path? Dunno about that..

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

I take the road less traveled.. I leave my own footprints.

***

Helluva way to start this off, eh? I think it's fitting that the ol' gal from small-town Michigan start this on the opening day of rifle season. My father would be honored as he sleeps out in his blind waiting for Bambi after being up last night playing cards and throwing darts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home