Friday, November 18, 2005

Fuzzy Math

Happy hour can mean a couple things.. crowded, loud, smoky bars, cheap beer, and no swimming at 6:30am the next morning. So I'm starting to set limits for myself. I like to know ahead of time that I'll only have 3.. but then the 3 turns into 3 drafts and 3 mixed drinks.. or 3 pitchers. It has happened.

So I need to get a little more specific. Last night, I set the limit at $20. Started with My Beloved, My Precious Yuengling at $5 a draft. The bar was freakin crowded so I figured I wouldn't stay there long. Then the $2 drafts of Miller Lite start flowing.. and others buy me drinks.. and..

So I know I had at least 3 Yuengling's and 3 MLs.

I have $10 in singles in my pocket and a dull aching pain behind my eyes.

I think I found my new limit, but I should test it out a couple more times before finalizing it.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What what ... no one told me about those 2$ Millers !!!
Well next time you should also try the Winter Lager, that was a nice draft.

May be someone can arrange the next HH just after the CLR ;-)

Cheers !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home