Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Morbid Thoughts

When I have time on my hands to think, I think too much..

For some unknown reason, I was thinking a lot about death over the weekend. Not suicide.. oh no, I thought about that so much in middle school that I'm over it. I do, however, walk over bridges and wonder what it'd be like to jump into the water. It's more of a curiosity thing, though.

But I was thinking about death.. finding out that I'm sick with a few months to live. I thought about who I'd tell and when and how. Quiting my job and moving back to Michigan to live out my final days. Spend as much time with family and friends and do as much as possible with the time I had left.

Pretty messed up, eh?

Yah, well, enough of that.. I have a couple events coming up this weekend I nead to focus on. Quoting one of my favorite movies "get busy living or get busy dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home