Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How to please my mom

I know of two ways to do so and I accomplished one tonight - I got my voters registration card. She chastised me between clenched teeth in 2004 when I told her I wasn't registered and didn't vote in the Presidential election. My reasoning was that I didn't like either candidate, but she wasn't taking any of my bullshit. So when I was getting my new license last month, there was the opportunity to register to vote at the same time and I jumped at the chance. Whythehellnot.

Oh.. the other way to please my mom? Get married. However, after almost 13 years of being out of the closet, I think she's finally accepting the fact that 1.) this may never happen, and 2.) if.. and not just if, but a HUGE IF this ever happens it wouldn't be a man.

Can't please 'em all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home