Wednesday, January 17, 2007

"Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

My birthday was this past weekend. I bought a birthday card for my sister (we're twins.. and, obviously, share the same birthday). I bought her a second card. I wrote it as it was from my cat.. her 'nephew'. I tried to put the pen in his paw so he could scribble sign the card.. with my assistance, of course. It was a funny card. Appropriate.. I think. Is there such a thing as cards/gifts from pets being appropriate?

Is this my destiny? Am I meant to be a crazy cat lady?

You be the judge.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gifts/cards from pets is not only highly appropriate...but mucho appreciated and at times...expected. I feel unloved if the "boys" (2 cats) don't get me a birthday/mother's day/valentines day/christmas "token something" ;-). After all, they ARE my kids ;-).

(Yoga review to come soon.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home