Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Anniversary

It has been a year and two weeks since I started this blog. I don't really know my intentions for starting it, nor my intentions for continuing it. I'll go days without updates and figure no one is reading it. Maybe that's the best thing to assume as I prefer to not know who, if anyone, is reading it. I'm a pretty private person so it has been tough at times to open up. I try to avoid crossing 'the line'.

This blog has been the journal I never had growing up. It is my canvas, it is my clay. It is my masterpiece, my symphony.. and sometimes my heart and soul.

I wish I could be more celebratory after a year, but I am not in the celebratory mood. I have not had much to drink this month, which is a dark contrast to last November's "drink every day" contest I held. It started after a breakup.


Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe it's what I need.. another break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home