Thursday, February 15, 2007

As seen on TV

I know it's a bit freaky that I eat breakfast at work. A little freakier is that I eat (fake) sausage and eggs. Probably the freakiest of it all is that I cook my eggs in the microwave.

Don't judge.

They cook well and fully and are nice and fluffy.

I try to hide my freakiness from my coworkers when making said breakfast at anytime of the day.. because breakfast is good anytime of the day.. but sometimes I fail.

Today, I failed.

I had a coworker point and laugh and comment "oh my gosh!"

Yep.. eating breakfast at 5:30pm on a Thursday in the office. Cracking eggs into a coffee mug and dumping the yolks in a styrafoam cup.

"I've never seen anyone do that with an egg. I've always seen it on TV, but never in real life!"

The ability to separate the egg white from the yolk. Never seen before in person. I should take my act on the road.. or at least out of the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home