Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad Juju Vibes

I'm hoping it's not me, but I think I have some bad karma flowing.

A few weeks ago, I got my "three". Within days of each other, an aunt and uncle on my father's side passed away, and a very close neighbor friend of my aunt in Chicago.

Deaths happen in 3's, right?

Well, I just found out the father of a close friend of mine from college passed away today. Earlier, my mom sent an email saying a long time neighbor of the family has been in the hospital and was moved from ICU to Critical Care.

Stay away from me. You might be my 3rd.

It's quite the downer, I must say..

EDIT: I figured out my 3rd - father of a girl I knew grade school through middle school. You can all rest now for at least a couple weeks.

And the neighbor did pass away Thursday

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger The Smacca said...

Jen - Hang in there!

-Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home