Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Check these off the list

- 4:30AM wake up for a 5:00AM 'date'

- Running with a dog leash in my hand and a dog at the other end of said leash.

- Picking up dog poop with a plastic bag on my hand.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Heck, I never thought I'd be caught dead driving a PT Cruiser, but I was 'forced'** to do so a few weeks ago.

We all have to experience a piece of hell once in a while, right? I'd rather pick up my own crap with a plastic bag on my hand than drive a PT Cruiser. No apologies to any PT Cruiser drivers out there, either.


So it must mean something when a cat lady as myself does this..


**When renting a car a few weeks back, the only thing available in my 'size' was the PT. I could've had a Dodge Charger for $20/day more, but declined

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home