Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a difference a couple weeks makes

I posted a week ago today about starting the one hundred push ups training program. I was already on Week 2 at the point of that post, which means that I'm on Week 3 of the training program.

Looking at my progress so far, I'm sticking with it to a tee even though I'm following the lowest (simplest??) of all three levels. I'm not completely sold on the idea of being able to do 100 push ups in 4 more weeks, but only time (and more push ups!) will tell.

I'm also on day 8 of the burpees challenge. I'm not sure if doing burpees every day has helped with my push ups, but I'm sure I'll feel or notice a difference around day 25+ .. or even sooner. The dog thinks I want to play with him when I do them in the living room at night, which adds an element of surprise to the movement. I'm doing it with my sister, so we're trying to make sure we do them every day even if we skip a day.

We have replaced "Must See TV" Thursdays in our house with "Try not to kick the dog in the head while wearing knee high boots while doing burpees" Tuesdays.

Be sure to set your DVR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home