Thursday, March 30, 2006

Least Likely to be America's Next Top Model

I have chosen to participate in this little dog and pony show on Sunday. I went to the bike shop yesterday to pick out what I'll be modeling. I'm not sure if 'modeling' is the right word since I'm not a model. I wear stuff because it's comfortable, practical, and works well with my.. um.. "parts".

Do I have to reiterate how much I hate shopping? How 'bout how much I hate trying stuff on?

Take those two and add "spandex" to the mix.

*shaking head*

So I did my part and tried to find stuff to wear. What's nice is that we have the option to buy the gear we model at just above wholesale price. Do I really need $150 bike shorts? If I get a few phone numbers out of the gig, I'll say it's worth it.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...link doesn't work...no dog and no pony show ;-) Can you fix it Jen?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

knock yourself out..

Note: No dogs or ponies will be participating in said fashion show. Only a few bitches and asses ;)

I kill me..

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics or it didn't happen.



PS: get the rolling pin. They're awesome for rolling out quads and calf muscles

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

ahh, ya fucker.. I KNEW someone was gonna say that!

I spilled the beans about the fashion show to coworkers while on my 'daily huddle call'. My manager asked why I had to stop at the bike shop instead of getting a ride home with her. I try to separate 'work' and 'my life', but then my boss reminded my manager that I have my annual review coming up.

*sigh*

I need to lay off the ravioli so I can fit into those shorts again.

I'll at least share a pic of my socks. They're bitchin and totally me. ;)

I have The Stick for sore muscles, but it doesn't work as well on pizza dough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home