Thursday, April 13, 2006

All My Bags Aren't Packed, but I'm Ready to Go!

After this weekend, I will have been home more times in the last 3 months than I was in all of last year.. I think. I have been planning this trip since Christmas and I finally booked the flight over a month ago. I have been thinking about it constantly the past 2 weeks.

I can't say enough about how much I love going home. I've received a number of pictures from my sister of my nephew and I can't wait to get ahold of him. He has grown so much since I last saw him at Christmas time and will be a year old in 3.5 weeks. He's so big and such a ham for the camera.

Going home also means getting together with the gals and boozin it up. I must admit that I've been slacking in the category of late, but I guess it's for the best. I'm sure I can pick up where I last left off. Besides, I need to get in drinking shape for the company Cinco de Mayo party on May 5th in which it is almost a given I will be drunk at. It is perfect timing because I will be done with school, which I am more than looking forward to.

It will be tough to enjoy the time away when I have sooo much school work to do. I have to do it, though. I also have a lot of work to do that I will be bringing home. Story of my life of late.

Nonetheless.. I will be home. I will be with my friends and family. I will be with my nephew. I will be drinking. I will run a little. I will relax.

And I will get to eat peanut butter and chocolate for the first time in 5.5 weeks.

Life is good, indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home