Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Lady




Here is a picture of 'happy me' after the run this weekend. My sister took the picture in the Mess Hall where we had the dinner Friday and breakfast and awards on Sunday. This picture was taken at about 9am Sunday and I have been up since 5am Saturday. I did manage to nap for about 5 minutes on that bench in the background. I was so tired waiting for the awards to start that I couldn't hold my head up. A bowl of warm oatmeal and a medal around my neck and I am a new woman! However, I was still cold and tired, as you can tell by the drooping eyes. We were in the car about 30 minutes later and I was fast asleep again. Slept for 2.5 hrs when I got home then again from 4-10pm and again from 1:30am - 7:30am. Needless to say, I was a bit tired.

I hope to write some form of a report later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home