Thursday, May 10, 2007

Final Prep

There's no getting around it - I am nervous.

T minus one week and a few hours before I head to the (East Coast version of) mountains and start my journey of 36 hours.

.. I am not ready

I make my lists, I pack my clothes, I look over my maps.

.. I don't know what I'm doing

I write out my nutrition plan, I buy the food, I gather it together

.. It's all wrong

I stretch, I watch my diet, I try to get enough sleep

.. It's too late now

I ice, I clip, I file down, I prep my feet

.. It won't help


I read, I rest, I pray.. because every little bit helps.

I rid myself of negative thoughts now.. because every bit of positive helps.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mariana said...

Good luck tomorrow!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger I am a runner. "We are what we repeatedly do" said...

Dude!!! I think you already did it!!!!!!!!! Where is the great tale on the blog?

Congrats...if you are not who I think you are and did not finish the incredible MMT 100 and I am mistaken it is because I am in Egypt and losing my mind in 128 degree heat.

Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home