Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hockey is going to be the death of me

I can't stand it. Really, I can't.

I had to take a break from watching hockey when the Red Wings were ousted. It's still a touchy subject that I don't like to talk about. I've avoided reading anything about the players, the team, or what might happen in the off season..

So anyway, I've been watching again, and the timing of the games is killing me. I love that there are double headers. That's great! But when the 10pm game goes into overtime.. and then double overtime.. and then.. yeah, I just can't do it. So what do I do? I fall asleep downstairs. Most nights it's been on the sofa, but last night it was on the floor. Yep. I woke up at 4am on the floor, on my back, with my ankles crossed and hands behind my head. So I got up and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home