Sunday, July 09, 2006

things I don't get..

I thought broccoli was one of the most feared.. most hated vegetables. Kids turned their collective noses up at it and wouldn't eat it no matter how you cooked it or dressed it up.

If that is so, then why the hell are the frozen cuts always sold out at my grocery store?!?! There is chopped broccoli, there is an assortment of broccoli spears, and petite florets, but no cuts. They carry at least 3 or 4 different brands of frozen items including the Safeway brand, yet they were all sold out.. still.. or again.. when I stopped in tonight. They were out when I was in Wednesday and last Monday and probably on the weekend, too.

Apparently everyone that eats broccoli shops a my store. Help a sister out and please leave one 32 oz bag for me? Heck, even a 16 oz bag.. I won't be greedy.

And why doesn't anyone carry my Tofu Scrambler anymore? I've tried making my own version and it sucks. I've tried Trader Joe's at Bailey's Crossroads, my Safeway, Whole Foods in Rockville, and Yes! Organic Market in Capitol Hill. I don't want to order it online, but I will if that's what I need to do to get my scrambler mix.

I tell ya.. the vegetarian gods are conspiring against me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home