Tuesday, August 01, 2006

1st World Outgames

I won't be posting much because I'm in Montreal this week participating in the 1st World Outgames

Events are as follow..

Tuesday - 40k bike race
Thursday - Olympic Triathlon
Friday - Team Time Trial (bike.. possibly)
Saturday - half-Marathon

I've been able to watch volleyball, soccer, and rowing the few days I had off. Today was my first day of competition and I took 2nd in the 18-29 unlicensed age group. Yep, homey here got a Silver Medal. It was really cool. I had no chance at gold, but beat the bronze winner by 5 seconds. I blew up on the final sprint and went too early. Will be going out with some of the gals tonight, will be sharing some stories, and I know tales of that last sprint will get more and more exaggerated. It was a great time.

Having a blast so far and have been taking a lot of pictures as well as some video clips. I hope to get them posted when I get back.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay Games AND Out Games?!

Gay people get to have all the fun ...

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrats on your silver! That pretty much RAWKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home