Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I know, I know..

I've been away too long.. i know, i know. I was hoping to get somewhat settled after returning home from Montreal, but things just picked up and I've been going full steam. I think I've finally finished unpacking and put all the laundry away, but I have yet to upload the pictures. I had promised pictures and stories and possibly videos, and I have failed to meet my own expectations. Montreal is in the past and I haven't thought about it much. Heck, I don't even know where my medals are at.

You see.. the thing is, I met someone..

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I can totally understand the "back-to-the real world transition blues". It sucks to be away and have such a great time, compete in sports you love, meet cool people and ultimately then have to return home. I am feeling your pain too. Let's get together and drink heavily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home