Monday, August 07, 2006

what a long, strange trip it has been..

I can't begin to describe how much fun I had in Montreal. I could, but I don't know where to start.. and all the stories would jump around. I was physically exhausted from the week, but now it is turning into emotional exhaustion. I made the drive back a 2 day trip, which means 2 days of coming down from my 'high' of Montreal.

The more I think about it, the more my mind wanders.. and eventually, the more depressed I get. It's the same thing that happens when I come back from a trip to Michigan. I'm just not ready to let go of time I spent there. The viewing of the pictures, the telling of the stories, the looking at the maps are my way of trying to hang on to those precious memories.

It was an amazing time and there is so much to say. I will do my best to tell my tales of travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home