Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"What's for lunch?"

I've been carrying around a large, thick, paper bag today. It looks like something that would hold an order or two of Chinese takeout, but it doesn't. So when I came in (late) to the office today, I was asked, "what's for lunch?" I couldn't come up with a great comeback (Seinfeld - "The jerk store called and they're running out of you!"). Instead, I just replied, "the usual."

Contents?


toy cleaner


lube


edible body powder

At least the powder is edible..

..what?..

I was at a sex toy party a few weeks ago and my order had arrived. I picked it up last night and didn't come home..

..and, no, I didn't use any of said products last night.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me guess...the 'toy cleaner' is a bike polish, 'lube' is chain lube, and edible body powder is when you're running late for a date after a ride and need to freshen up and grab a bite before really 'grabbing a bite'. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home